Application for PaKua@senseikrieger

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for PaKua@senseikrieger

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Main character’s name: Pakua@senseikrieger
    Real Name (first name only): Dwayne
    Location (at least time zone): Pittsburgh, PA
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I am a sci-fi fan and I have been a Star Trek fan since I was about 5 years old. I am more of a computer geek than a gamer, but above all, I am a Star Trek fan. My love for STO is an extension of that.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’m not sure to be honest. I just haven’t liked any of the other fleets that I have looked into. The Mighty 44th looks to be more for me, judging from the rules and from reading through the website.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes .
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: I’ll give it a try. I don’t have a headset. So I’m not sure how well it will work. If I need to purchase a headset in the future, I could. So no big deal.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings, and thanks for applying.

I (and some others) tried sending you an invite, but it kept giving us error message. Were you previously in another fleet? if you haven’t left your old one, the system won’t allow us to send one. Or, maybe the spelling is off. Anyway, if you let me know when you will be online, I’ll try to catch you and get you set up.

In the meantime, see this thread for more info on the fleet, including how to join the private fleet channel.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Thank you for the quick response. I will not be on the game until this weekend. As soon as I get the correct name, I will respond in this thread. Once again thank you, I look forward to being a strong member of the 44th.

Intrepid
    Vice-Admiral

Welcome and Cheers!

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

I just got on the game. My name is Pa Kua@Sensei_Krieger. Sorry for the delay.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Saw you in game, and sent you an invite. However, you weren’t responding to messages or in the fleet chat. Are you having issues with your chat box? Communication is at the crux of being in a fleet. Should really be sorted out ASAP. Let me know what I can do to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.