Application for Osiris

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Osiris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Osiris
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Osiris@Rarur (FED) Davaris@Rarur (KDF) I hope. I’ll fix it if not. My office computer doesn’t allow for gaming. 🙂
    • Previous fleets: Sanctus Covenir at Launch
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m looking for a socially active, like-minded fleet, to spend my free time with that allows me to shut my mind down from my professional life. I do count myself as an older gamer who simply enjoys chatting and joining others in gaming activities. After looking at your forums and reviewing the recruiting posts, it looks like you have some very recent people in my age range and even state.
    • Tell us about yourself: Again, I’m 56 years old. Married for 36 years, two kids and 7 grand kids. I’m a semi sports nut and I played some College Basketball back in the day. I’m still fumbling around some Softball and Golf for fresh air activities on occasions. I’ve been gaming for 25ish years and played STO when it dropped. I started in FPS with Delta Force and moved to EQ1 and many more in that time span.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 6 hours ago by Osiris.
    • This topic was modified 4 days, 6 hours ago by Osiris.
    Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome!

Your KDF toon shows in a fleet. When you leave the old Fleet let us know and we can get that invite out.

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Osiris
    Fleet Member

Gotcha!  I really dislike the random Fleet invites I was getting every day.  Sorry about the fleet issue.

Gallifrey Captain
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome!

I’m not in the same state by nearby in Texas and though I may not be one of those recent ones (2018 for me), I am in your age range. So hello from a fellow Southerner!

V.A. Gallifrey (Galli)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.