Application for Olympic

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Olympic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rainier
    Fleet Member

My apologies for posting in wrong location. Below is submitted for your review:

Main character’s name: Rainier@Olympic (Note: This should be right; however, been awhile since I played, I think Cryptic might have made me changed my handle. Can’t find where to confirm. Its this or Rainier@OlympicRainier)
    Real Name (first name only): Jerome
    Location (at least time zone): Pacific Standard Time
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Rainier (Fed, Lvl 50), Balisong (KDF, Lvl 40)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    Been a online gamer since mid-1990s (Descent2, Diablo, Starfleet Command 123, Diablo2, WoW, and on). Got married to a beautiful lady and have three beautiful kids — as a result, there maybe times when daddy duties takes priority. With regard to STO, played open beta and on. Got to highest rank at time (Captain or was it RADM) but lost interest due to not able to participate organized end-game content or PvP. Started getting re-interested after working Star Trek 2: Into darkness and being that I am always a sci-fi fan. 😉
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    I like the casual and friendly persona. Also, liked that 44th appears very active fleet and I am willing to assist in the fleet’s progression.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes, and I will comply with those rules.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?:
    Yes. Been Ventrilo user for long time. Will need to download, learn new software and setup.
    Rainier Posts: 1Joined: July 18th, 2013, 7:42 pm

greatzippy
    Vice-Admiral

Welcome … You should be all set up now

I tried to invite you klink to the KDF fleet but it says player not found. Is the name spelt correct?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.