Application for Nerdimportscom

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Nerdimportscom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    scithe
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: scithe@nerdimportscom
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold, possibly lifetime in time
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Been playing MMORPGs since Everquest 2001. MUDs in the 90s.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: You seem active. I like that there’s emphasis for teamspeak and forum applications. Random invites when I’m running around ESB are unimpressive.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57 Yes I did read the rules. I’m not a d-bag so hopefully I won’t be a problem.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Already installed and I have a microphone.

More about me: I’m a bit of a newb still. It was really easy to hit level 50. I’ve even got 2/3 parts for my MACO gear for my ship and the weapons that aren’t borg rewards are mark 12 from the exchange. I’m sure I could definitely learn a few things about the STFs and I’m definitely eager to improve at ship pvp.

I do play another online MMO called Allods. This hasn’t stopped me from playing STO and from what I can tell STO lacks end game content such as raids so it’s not like there should be scheduling conflicts (or perhaps I’m wrong). Either way I don’t mind learning to be the best I can be and I’ll contribute what I can to building the starbase to tier 5 (I want a fleet carrier!)

Scithe is currently my only character. She’s a Ferengi level 50 and I may eventually make more characters though I still haven’t finished the Romulan episodes (thanks Mirror) so we’ll see.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings, and thanks for applying to the 44th.

We will get you a fleet invite soon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Let us know if you have any questions, and welcome aboard.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.