Application for Neisseria337

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Neisseria337

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Neisseria337
    Fleet Member

Hi everyone. Applying to join after a little PM discussion.

Main character’s name: Lushan@neisseria337
    Real Name (first name only): Gareth (but call me Gaz)
    Location (at least time zone): UK
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver
    Tell us about yourself: I’m a fan of tabletop roleplaying and Star Trek. MMOs are not normally my thing and this is my first STO character, a few levels short of reaching VA. Because of that I’m only a casual gamer and I’m trying to join a fleet that understands that real life must come first over the game. My girlfriend also has an account and shares my home computer, so I’m not sure how much time I can devote to formal group activities (i.e. anything that says “you must be here at a specific time!”), however I’m looking forward to contributing resources and effort towards starbase projects, etc. I played EVE Online for a while and quit when I realised it was basically the same as having a job online – I’ve found STO is more relaxed (in a good way!) and hopefully you’ll find a use for me. I’m still learning the ropes, especially with regard to fleets, so be gentle with me…
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Found you after visiting the official forums and looking for a fleet that would be friendly towards casual gamers but still allow a feeling of belonging. At some point I plan on getting a fleet retrofit ship, but not quite ready yet, so hopefully I’ll be able to prove my worth to the fleet first.
    Have you read the rules: Yes, all agreed.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: As discussed with Latinumbar by PM, I would prefer not to use voice chat and don’t have a mic. However I would be willing to use TS to listen if necessary.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

A fleet invite has been sent, and you should receive it when you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard

ps. don’t worry. we haven’t had a fleet meeting where you MUST be there since… well i can’t remember when, lol.

Neisseria337
    Fleet Member

Thanks!

Whilst I can’t guarantee that I can make official meetings, I also can’t say for certain that I won’t be there either! Looking forward to meeting you all in-game 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.