Application for Miack

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Miack

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Fleet Member

<ul style=”appearance: none; box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 22px; margin: 0px 15px 15px; background: 0px center rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85); list-style: none; padding: 0px; color: #d3d3d6; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;”>
    <li style=”appearance: none; line-height: 22px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 15px; background: 0px center; list-style: inside disc;”>Real name: Mark
    <li style=”appearance: none; line-height: 22px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 15px; background: 0px center; list-style: inside disc;”>Age: 38
    <li style=”appearance: none; line-height: 22px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 15px; background: 0px center; list-style: inside disc;”>Location: Lansing, Michigan, United States
    <li style=”appearance: none; line-height: 22px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 15px; background: 0px center; list-style: inside disc;”>Characters: Mi’Ack Bi’Neit@Miack
    <li style=”appearance: none; line-height: 22px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 15px; background: 0px center; list-style: inside disc;”>Previous fleets: 1
    <li style=”appearance: none; line-height: 22px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 15px; background: 0px center; list-style: inside disc;”>Why join the Mighty 44th? Considering you guys have a whole website dedicated to this, I’d say your very organized. I heard good things from a current member and they said you were recruiting. I’m looking for an active fleet to become better in STO…and to meet new people.
    <li style=”appearance: none; line-height: 22px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 15px; background: 0px center; list-style: inside disc;”>Tell us about yourself: I’m a big Star Trek fan, of course, and I play this game to pass the time because I’m disabled. I like all Sci-Fi including Nutrek.
    <li style=”appearance: none; line-height: 22px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 15px; background: 0px center; list-style: inside disc;”>Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

Mark
    Fleet Member

I copy pasted from another posting as a template…guess that didn’t work.

Characters: Mi’Ack Bi’Neit@Miack (Fed)

Why Join?: I’m looking to improve my skills and meet new people. You guys seem fairly organized, which I like. I want to play this game on a higher level and need a fleet to do so.

Tell us about yourself: I like Star Trek, of course, and all Sci-Fi. I play this game to pass the time (usually in the afternoons EST) because I’m disabled.

Will you follow the rules?: Yes

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Gallifrey Captain. Reason: added Fed affiliation
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.