Application for mcastricano

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for mcastricano

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael Castricano
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: John@mcastricano#4264, P‘i @mcastricano#4264, Mio @mcastricano$4264 (FED), Qel @mcastricano#4264, Q of Pi @mcastricano#4264, Aria @mcastricano#4264 (KDF)
    • Previous fleets: Various
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I want to play with adults, or at least mature individuals.  Too much time lost with dead end fleets and players that aren’t cooperating with each other.  Also hoping to consolidate most of my toons to one fleet.
      Tell us about yourself:  I started compiling programs on my uncles commodore to print colored banners for school events.  Got into gaming with the release of games like Dig Dug and Zaxxon.  Lost part of myself in TSR’s Pool of Radiance.  I am a grumpy old man, but only for politics.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Gallifrey Captain. Reason: Added alt characters and factions
    RoaDKiLL
    Vice-Admiral

G’Day Michael, welcome to the 44th!

Finishing off your application now and just want to point out our rules around multifleeting. While we are happy for you to bring your main during the 2 week trial period at Ensign, should you decide we are the right fit for you and you choose to continue to fly with us, we would request that all the alts come along too. Feel free to reach out here or on discord (roadkill.au) if you have any questions or would like to discuss further 🙂

• No multi-fleeting. If you would like to join us, join us. Multi-fleeting feels like taking advantage of our generosity without investing the time, and is simply not permitted.

Peace and Long Life

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.