Application For lvlouse

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application For lvlouse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    @lvlouse
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Teresia@lvlouse

Real Name (first name only): Carl

Location (at least time zone): Kingston Upon Hull

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver (200day Veteran)

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):

i started playing STO when it used to be subscription based, since then i have been in and out of STO quite a lot but have since come back online as of about a month ago and have been in game pretty much any time i get at the moment. i am not a big fan of PVP, when it boils down to it, this is because i’m a sore looser. if things go my way in PvP i’m happy :P. i enjoy the PvE element a lot more, am willing to do anything i can to help and i have no problem with grinding for things. i like to think i work well in a team, i try to be as efficient as i can, i can follow instruction and am always willing to learn new things. i’m not elitist and dont mind mistakes being made in groups or anything and i would ask that others be patient if i make them which shouldn’t be often as i learn fast.

other games i also like to play on occasion are ARMA2, BF3, Guild Wars 2, StarCraft 2, & Diablo 3.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:

you have been recommended by another recent recruit, his name is Dean (Bragi (@bragi20K))

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Bragi
    Fleet Member

You should have been working instead of writing on ere 😆 😆

And it was me that suggested he join just don’t challenge him to a PVP as if he don’t will he will throw something at his screen and possibly not play for a week 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

A fleet invite has been sent. You should receive it the next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.