Application for Lithtuclusta26264

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Lithtuclusta26264

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fabrice
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: lithtuclusta2#6264
    • Previous fleets: With my Fed. Character I’m with Section 31, but I have a Jem’hadar character that has just joined the Federation faction
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’d like to make new friends, and would love to recieve that great friendly advice your known for.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a Trekkie and anything about Star trek I love, my wife will always tell me I spend a lot of time on this game but I’m always learning something new about the game and most of all I love the game, so I will need assistance to get good gear for my builds… I’m an extravert as well I’m not shy about telling it how it is but I am respectful of other people as well, I’m good natured as well, when I am online playing the game I will always try to go on chat but I must admit I dont always know how to use my headphones for chatting with other like minded people so I’ll need assistance to know how to use this technology so I can chat with you guys.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Fabrice
    Fleet Member

This is Omak’Taral@lithtuclusta2#6264 I would love to join your Fleet, I look forward to chatting with you guys.

RoaDKiLL
    Vice-Admiral

Morning Mate! ACDST.. Radelaide?  Perth myself 🙂

Just wanted to have a quick chat about your application when you have a minute. Could you please reach out on discord, i’m roadkill.au (not a link). If you don’t have discord, just let me know the best way to get in touch.

Cheers

Peace and Long Life

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.