Application for LindsayAnneww

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for LindsayAnneww

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lindsay
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Kaz’met@lindsayanneww#1439
    • Previous fleets: Self-started fleet for 2 ppl 4 years ago, dead due to inactivity? Idk, I wasn’t in it when I came back.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? My s/o wants to join a fleet and I want little oversight/mandatory duties. We both definitely want fleet perks and shop availability. and are tenatively open to socialization. We also would like experienced players to give tips on getting the most out of our ships.
    • Tell us about yourself: 36/F/CO, trans, pan, poly, demi, lived in TX much of my life, guarded but generally friendly and occasionally helpful. Likes Star Trek, best captain is Janeway, best DS9 episode is any one focused around the Ferengi, and Star Trek’s biggest shame is not putting more into Pandronians (so I made one myself for my away team…to the best Starfleet Outfitters could do).

I’m pro splitting Tuvix back into Tuvok/Neelix but I’m not going to start a conversation about it

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.