Application for lax4ever

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for lax4ever

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Characters: Li\’lian Firewind@lax4ever (KDF),
    • Previous fleets: Not for this toon.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? First real KDF toon that I want to focus on and build and this fleet was a recommendation from a DPS league Discord member. I\’ll be up front and say that I have a few Fed toons in another fleet but they don\’t have a KDF side which is why I asked for and received your fleet\’s KDF recommendation. I am an active Discord user and STO player and I am more than willing to make appropriate contributions to the KDF fleet I am accepted into.
    • Tell us about yourself: STO player since release, but had a long hiatus period of about 6 years until about a year ago. Have since been active.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Thank you for applying for the 44th!

Just to calrify, we do not permit multi-fleeting. You would have to have all your Federation and KDF toons join the 44th.

Let me know if that is possible and we will get your application processed.

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Anonymous
    Inactive

I put this in Discord as well:

There is no room for negotiation on the multi-fleet? I have a good relationship with my existing fed fleet.
    As a note, my other toons are in one fleet. I don’t have toons spread across multiple fleets, and given 44th”s profile, I would not be looking to expand future toons beyond the two that I am a part of. I would even be amenable to moving one of my other toons, a Romulan Delta Recruit, to one of your Fed fleets.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I only have four active toons at this time, so your fleet would have half of my active toon count.

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

We do not allow exceptions, but we can offer you a 2 week trial. See if you like the 44th. If you do, then we would ask you move all toons to stay in fleet.

Our rules are here. Unfortunately, this is not a rule we budge on.

Rules and Regulations

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Given the requirement to move all my toons from my current fleet, I will have to respectfully withdraw my application at this time.

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.