Application for larskdvall

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for larskdvall

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    larskdvall
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Vrosik@larskdval
    • Previous fleets: N/A
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I have found you on Google while searching for an active fleet. The site is well organized, it seems. It laso kept the Star Trek feel with the Fonts and all. Its immersive.

Also, I had read the beginner’s guide when I created this charactor. It helped me but most importantly, it left me with the feel that you were not a Fleet where performance out weighs fun.

• Tell us about yourself: I am a returning player to Star Trek Online. Watching the newest series on TV has brought a lot of nostalgia so I decided to return to the game.

In my first experience, I did not really know what I was doing and I eventually lost interest. But now, I informed myself and I now have a solid understanding of the game. Well, much better than it was then for sure :p. And I find myself enjoying the game immensly now. To the point where I am considering a Lifetime subscription.

Aside from Star Trek, I have played other MMOs. But I have never gotten involved much at a guild (fleet) level. That will change once I have reached the end game in STO.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    larskdvall
    Fleet Member

Hi BreakingForce,

Thank you very much for accepting me into your ranks.  I am looking forward to my adventures with you all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.