Application for Landon@CodeWarrior316

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Landon@CodeWarrior316

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Main character’s name: Landon@CodeWarrior316
    Real Name (first name only): Bruce but will answer to Landon
    Location (at least time zone): Houston, TX
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: FREE! I guess that’s silver.
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Sci-fi junkie, avid gamer. Put off playing STO till my brother told me it was free to play now and I didn’t want to get hooked. Of course I did try it, and yes I got hooked as well so might as well make the most of it. Tired of loser pickup STF groups. Sometimes its awesome, but too many idiots/arrogant pricks.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Looks to be active, organized, strong and focused. Nice looking website without big distractions of other games (not that there’s anything wrong with that.) Want to learn to be successful @ PVP and the game overall better.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yup.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Don’t have headphones/mic atm but that can be fixed, as long as there isn’t a ton of swearing… willing to give it a try and if it’s not for me hope there’s no hard feelings.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings. Thanks for applying to the 44th.

We will get you a fleet invite soon. If you were in a fleet previously, you will need to leave that one first before the system will let us send you another. In the meantime, check out this thread for more info on the fleet, including how to join the private fleet channel.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard, and see you online.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Cool, loading TS3 now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.