Application for Kurisan

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Kurisan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kurigan
    • Characters: Kurius@kurigan1 KDF
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Long time veteran, just looking for new home, my previous fleet became pretty inactive.
    • Tell us about yourself: Not much to say, been playing since 2012, just a casual player and star trek fan, been exploring the game’s content, slowly upgrading my fleet of ships on FED and KDF sides. My Romulan KDF character found himself in an empty home, so I decided to join yours, if you will take me.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    RoaDKiLL
    Vice-Admiral

Hi Boris,

Thank you for applying to join the 44th!

We’d love to have you aboard however I must point out that one of our rules is that we don’t allow multi-fleeting. We ask that our members are “all in” when they join our ranks to ensure people aren’t just joining for the perks without committing to our values.

We would be happy for Kurius to join us for the 2 week trial period at ensign, at which point we will be asking you to make a full commitment to the 44th or, if we’re not the right fit for you, to part as friends.

Please let us know if you would like to proceed with your application or feel free to reach out to me on discord if you would like to discuss further. You can reach me at roadkill.au on there.

On behalf of the leadership team, kind regards and all the best to you and your family this holiday season,

RoaDKiLL

Peace and Long Life

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.