Application for kneppster

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for kneppster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kpknepper

Main character’s name: KNEPP@kneppster
    My Name: Ken[attachment=0:1lw3i4fo]2002.jpg[/attachment:1lw3i4fo]
    Location (at least time zone): York, Pennsylvania USA
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF):KNEPP, KNEPPY, KNEPTINA
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: LIFETIME
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I am a trekkie from the day I was born, Sept 8th, 1966, the day the first episode of star trek aired on nbc. I created a star trek room in my home, it had a enterprise replica [attachment=1:1lw3i4fo]2001.jpg[/attachment:1lw3i4fo] witch was exiting trough the wall the saucer section was 6ft across and the nacelles projected 3ft out from the wall, I also build a captains chair and several working consoles around the room, and a life size transporter with working lights.

I started playing sto in Jan 2013 when I joined “the final frontier fleet”, with in one month I attained the rank of fleet admiral. Since Jan I have earned over 10 million fleet credits, and invested over $5000 in the game (I think I have an addiction). I have flown every federation ship up to tier 5, I prefer cruisers and carriers.
    I currently have 2 fed toons, and 2 rom, but I have also had 3 kdf.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I have chosen the mighty 44th because I am looking to advance my star fleet career, I enjoy my fleet but am looking to expand my horizons.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):I have read the rules and regulations and will abide by them.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: I have not used teamspeak but am willing to try it.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings, and thanks for applying to the 44th. Cool wall model, btw.

Quick question. Are you planning on bringing all your alts? We do like to keep everyone’s alts in the fleet. It sounds like you are a fleet leader of another fleet. Are you sure you want to give that up?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.