Application for Jim44281

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Jim44281

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jim44305
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Rasfer@jim44281

Alt character names: None yet but have been itching to make a Romulan since before they announced it would be only Federation and Klingon at launch.

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver

Tell us about yourself: I’ve been a Star Trek and Sci Fi fan in general since childhood. I remember watching the original series reruns every time they were on and then when TNG hit the TV having discussions about what was on last episode every week with one of my friends at school. When it comes to games it’s much the same. Started very young but most recently have been playing a lot of Minecraft with my wife (even made a world for my daughter to mess around in). And I dabble from time to time in various browser games, the occasional shooter (mostly Planetside 2 and I stink at it), and I often give new free games a try as well. Outside of all of that I am a father to a 6 year old daughter who, despite my best attempts so far, prefers ponies to phasers. This is getting long huh? Think I’ll cut myself off there and move on. 😀

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: So many of the fleets that I remember from the forums prior to and during beta are gone so it was up to google search to help me find a “STO adult fleet”. After weeding out the results of fleets that think “adult” means constant cursing and talking about sex, I found you guys and remembered the name. I did some reading into your forum first and browsed the rules to make sure this seemed like a good fit for me. It’s important that I feel I’m in a group of peers so an adult guild is essential but the code of conduct is equally important to me.

Have you read the rules: Yes I have.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: I would certainly use it when I get around to doing group activities and from time to time when I’m not grouped up. But I often find the feel of headsets to be uncomfortable so on the nights when I play late I don’t always feel like using one. If I’m playing during the day (I always play on a laptop) I’m usually in a room with others who are doing other things or are talking to me and the headset wouldn’t allow for that. Not to mention be a disruption to others in the room.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.