Application for Qsept (aka Huser)

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Qsept (aka Huser)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Qsept
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: FED Wiley@Qsept, KDF Kubrak@Qsept, FED Smek@Qsept, Romulan Todek@Qsept
    • Previous fleets: I do not know or remember?
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Re-learning every aspect of how to play STO after many (5+) years away. Via Google, I was using your website guides anyway, and figured might as well try out the 44th 🙂 to have some help learning.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a mature casual gamer who prefers to avoid immaturity in gaming where possible and real life takes precedence. I am a fan of various space sci-fi and many of the Star Trek series and movies. I am not fond of voice chats, and not a well practiced user of Discord, though I have an account I use it sparingly. I prefer playing pve to playing pvp.After several years away I am re-learning the ins and outs of STO as if I were brand new. I appear to have had several developed characters but do not remember enough to know how to play them to proper advantage so I am starting again with Wiley my currently level 24 FED. I had to look up how to find my STO username. If my old alts are in an alliance I am not even sure how to tell or go about changing that I’d have to google it or ask someone in the 44th.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Qsept. Reason: Updating name in subject to match @Qsept ingame handle

A.k.a Huser

Frarry
    Participant

Just a note, your Fed toons were invited to Delta since Zeta is rather full. There are no differences between the two other than one part of Zeta’s fleet holdings isn’t at 5 yet, but should be soon.

Qsept
    Fleet Member

Thank you! 🙂 I updated my Forum Profile name to Qsept to Match the STO @name for consistency.

A.k.a Huser

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.