Application for Honker

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Honker

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Fleet Member
    • Location: Netherlands, GMT-UTC+1 (depending on daylight savings)
    • Characters: Honker@evasivehonkers#2212 (fed)
    • Previous fleets: IDIC
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’ve found out about you on an old reddit post.A lengthy message made by a person who said to mention them as “The grumpy old klingon” caught my attention.I’m looking for people to play with, considering games like these are meant to be shared, and my own friends don’t like sci-fi enough to give STO a chance.I used to play on PS4, but have recently decided to start again on PC due to the enjoyment I had on this game years ago
    • Tell us about yourself: Hey, My name’s Tom, I am 19, turning 20 in august, I’ve Always had a fancy for Sci-fi related things, and due to that I’m a fan of all 3 major franchises with “Star” in their name (Star wars, Star Trek, Stargate). I’m from The netherlands, and I adapt easily when required, I hope I get to speak to everybody atleast once.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Tom. Reason: (handle mistype)
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by BreakingForce. Reason: edited to correct character name
    41BCCO
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the 44th Qapla’!

Von "Ace" Velton

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.