Application for fmfracing4501

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for fmfracing4501

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Clint
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Toby@CowboyGun
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I seen this on reddit. I liked what I seen. I just want a chill cool fleet and this looks like it.
    • Tell us about yourself: I love anything sci-fi space just fascinates me. I have been gaming for a long time. I am a cool chill dude who likes to make new friends.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Frarry
    Participant

Hi Clint,

Is your character on Fed or Klingon side? I tried inviting from both and got errors on both. Can you check to see if you have something like #1234 after your name in game? The easiest way is to put a message in local chat to see what your full character name is. Once we have that information, we can process your application and get you invited to the fleet.

Thanks,
    Frarry

Clint
    Fleet Member

My character is on the federation side. It is showing Toby@CowboyGun#55975 Sorry for all the edits this is my first time doing this

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Clint.
    Frarry
    Participant

That was exactly what I needed. Let me know if you have any questions. We have a very friendly Discord with lots of people who are happy to help.

Frarry
    Participant

And btw, we don’t have much room in Zeta Fleet, so you’re in Delta Fleet instead. It doesn’t really change anything, just us trying to balance all the toons across 6 federation fleets and 3 klingon fleets.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.