Application for erivus@depellitur

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for erivus@depellitur

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Main character’s name: erivus@depellitur
    Real Name (first name only): robert
    Location (at least time zone): virginia
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF):n/a
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:silver
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):long time mmo player. played briefly a few months ago and am returning
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: recruitment thread on sto forum
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): yes
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: yes

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. It says you are already in a fleet. You will need to leave your old fleet before we can send you an invite. To do that, go to the fleet window, and select the “roster” tab along the top. Then click the “leave” button at the bottom to leave your old fleet. Repost in this thread once you have done that.

sorry about that didn’t realize I had joined one the last time I played. I’m free now

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Hmm. It still says you are in a fleet. Do you see a fleet button under your minimap? If you are able to click that and open up the fleet window, then you are still in your old fleet. You will need to leave it in order for us to send you an invite.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.