Application for Erik Williamson

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Erik Williamson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nuitary122

Main character’s name[/color]: Erik E. Williamson

Real Name (first name only): Raymond

Location (at least time zone): Germany

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): N/A (yet)

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    I have been a Star Trek Fan since I was old enought to watch TV. I used to watch the original series in, the Movies (all of them), and all the series as well.
    I must admit, I am very fond of the relaunch of Star Trek.
    I played a few of the Video Games, but sadly, most were not that good.
    I love this game though. I Beta tested it, but did not come back until a few weeks ago.
    Since I have a familly, I cannot be on as much as I would like to be, but I still try to play as often as my wife and kids let me :).
    I am a Roleplayer (Pen and Paper of all sorts) and I have played most MMORPGs.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    I went looking for a fleet to join and stumbled onto the 44th. I went to the website and liked what I was reading. I hope I can contibute a bit to the Fleet 🙂
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    I have
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?:
    I am and am looking forward to great conversations

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th. Before we can send you and invite, we need to know the exact name with @handle as it appears in the chat window. Is it Erik E. Willaim@Nuitary122?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.