Yadzi
    Torlek

KDF:
    Melkor
    R’areth
    Kovat

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:
    Lifetime

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):
    Started watching Star Trek when DS9 was airing on TV. Later watched Voyager and Enterprise. I began playing Star Trek games back when Klingon Academy was released in 2000. My Trek gaming experienced evolved into both Elite Force Games, DS9: The Fallen and eventually into STO. Loved how the physics of STO played out so I decided to get a lifetime subscription to the game and expanded my gaming experience by adding characters so I can experiment with all the careers on both Fed and Klingon side of the game.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    After reading the “About Us” and “Our History” sections of the site I was fascinated with how the 44th was structured. I believe I can contribute greatly with STF’s as I am T5 on both Omega and Romulan and can assist new members in learning the physics and fundamentals to successfully completing the STF’s.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    I have read the rules and agree to the rules.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?:
    Already downloaded and ready to use

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.