Application for Elenaure

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Elenaure

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Elenaure
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Arla@Elenaure

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Currently Gold

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Been playing STO since early 2012 joined the game as I’m a fan of the series and a few of my real life friends where playing, I wouldn’t say I’m amazing at the game but I can hold my own in STF’s and I’d do my part for the teams/fleet I’m in and have no problem helping people out I enjoy meeting new people.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I chose the 44th as I’m looking for an active fleet to join, I’ve been around quite a while and only ever been in my own fleet which is beginning to feel extremely empty and lonely as it’s only ever had four members and they rarely/never play.
    From reading the STO forums the 44th is active, Friendly and not elitist, Which I feel is the perfect fit for me as I’m quite casual in my playstyle but like to do well when I do jump into STF’s, I’m more of a social creature than a hardcore gamer these days.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: At the moment I can only listen in as I recently broke my turtlebeaches 🙁 Ran them over with my chair >_> but I’m willing to get hold of a new set when I have the spare monies and will gladly listen in until then!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.