Application for Edwardsparrow1

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Edwardsparrow1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jack Reynolds
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Jack Reynolds@edwardsparrow1
    Real Name (first name only):David
    Location (at least time zone):Australia GMT +10
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:Silver

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Been playing online for a while, but I’ve had a break for a few months. Started playing again and finally decided to pick a fleet. Vice Admiral rank and just finished off the final episode mission Undine Advance.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Good question. I wrote out a quick list of fleets that caught my eye in the “Find Fleet” section online, did some searching. After looking at this website, it seemed like a good fit.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: yes

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

I tired contacting you today, but you were not returning my messages. Please open your chat window. See this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

Jack Reynolds
    Fleet Member

yeah I saw that, tried replying but it was coming up with an error. I think I have it sorted now with that link for the fleet channel.

Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.