Application for DtEarth

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for DtEarth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DtEarth
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: DtEarth@DtEarth7542
    Location (at least time zone): pennsylvania
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): No alts currently, FED
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’m a gamer since 1983. I’m the type of gamer that finds a game they enjoy and plays the hell out of it. My last MMO was Eve Online. I played (and currently sometimes) Eve for over 4 years. Of which I played for 4 to 8 hours a day. Sometimes more during times of war. Basically I’m a little tired of playing Eve and looking for a new MMO to play. I’m a trekkie so naturally I looked into STO. I’ve only been playing for a very short time but it has sucked me in. Now to continue enjoying this game I’d like to find a good group of active players that are into all aspects this game has to offer.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’m looking for a Guild/Fleet of decent size with active players. I’d like to play STO with other friendly and well mannered players. I found you through steam. And sounds like you are a good group of players.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): YES
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes. Only way to communicate while gaming.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

For some reason, you weren’t able to reply to my messages when you got invited to the fleet. So please see this thread on how to join our private channel for fleet communication.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

DtEarth
    Fleet Member

Yea not sure what happened. I was killing me some Borg and didn’t see your chat message. By the time I replied back you had logged off.

Thanks for the invite and look forward to fly with everyone soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.