Application for Decorayah

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Decorayah

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gaxkang2
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Aegon Targaryen@decorayah
    I’m Silver
    Something about myself… I am a big fan of ST in general but i still have a lot of TNG/TOS/DS9 etc. episodes and movies to watch before i could say i know even slightly enough about the ST universe. I’v been playing STO for about an year now and it’s been amazing so i’m looking forward to a lot more. Some things i should share: even though i’m not a native english speaker i’v been told that i handle myself fine with it. I also speak spanish, portugese, a little french and my native bulgarian. I’m currently in university which means 2 times per year i need to do some hard studying but other than those few weeks i’m often online. Even though i yet don’t have credibility you could say i’m a nice guy who loves to help and contribute if can.

Why i chose the 44th? During my play i came to be in little fleets mostly because i just hated the fleet invite spam that made me a bad impression on the whole system. Through the STO forum i found the 44th and i surely like what i see. You seem well organized, friendly and disciplined. I just can’t ignore that considering i’m a Law major lol.

I have read the rules.
    I haven’t used any programs like Teamspeak. The closest thing i know to it is skype calls. My english is ok when written but i’m afraid my “russian-like” ( as guys have referred to it) accent isn’t making it easy lol. Still i’m up for a try if the need arises.

Thank you for reviewing my application.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

I don’t really know why the teamspeak question is in the application, other than to see if you are open to it and help promote it somewhat. It is certainly not a requirement, but can help relay important info for a more difficult missions where additional teamwork is needed.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

A fleet invite has been sent. You should receive it the next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.