Application for dcarpent2

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for dcarpent2

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chipster2
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: FED: Fthero@grayivan, Irata’Zuma@grayivan, Grinjka@grayivan, Tumak’Okan@grayivan KDF: Vidat’Rax@grayivan, Rirraashz@grayivan
    • Previous fleets: Only this one plus Oldtimers Guild.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am already a member. @graylion#2517 is my handle on my lifetime account. I created another account on STO so that I could see how completely free to play feels and works so I could better tell my friends who I talk to about the game. I’ve grown rather attached to some of these. I did join a chapter of the multi gaming guild I’m a part of, but they are almost never on, and I only joined with one character because of that, but I have since left that chapter due to sheer loneliness. I have spoken to a couple of the officers about how to join this fleet with my free account and they seemed to think this was the best way.
    • Tell us about yourself: I did this in my original one, but since then I have had to retire due to some medical problems. When my condition allows it, I play a lot of games online. I taught life skills to teens of all kinds for many years, with the majority of those years working with blind teens before they left school/home.
      I like to read interesting books you can loose yourself in. I stream a lot of good shows, ranging from sci-fi to English mysteries, to watch with my husband. I like food a little too much, and I like pain, my maddingly persistent companion, not at all.
      I’m happy to be here.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.