Application for casems

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for casems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    casems
    Fleet Member

Main Character Name: Case_Straughen@casems

S.T.O. Status: Silver

About Self: I have been with STO since about 4-5 months before F2P, stayed subbed for a couple months after, until I realized not much difference between the two. So I unsubbed and stayed silver. Love the game, love playing in “fleets” or “guilds” in any MMO. I have a fiancee and a son so at times I may be afk for long periods or logged off for long periods. If I ever plan for logging for longer than a few weeks at a time I will inform the Fleet. However, that being said, I look forward to being part of an active community. If, of course, I am accepted 🙂
    Why I chose the 44th: I was part of Deep Space Rangers and would like to merge with you as well. I heard you are an active community and Tier 4. As I said, I love being more involved in an MMO community.

Have I read the rules: Yes, I certainly have.

Am I willing to use teamspek: Yes, I have TS on my comp, and a WORKING mic. Willing, and able 🙂

greatzippy
    Vice-Admiral

Welcome, you should now have access to our website where you can read additional new member info about how to join our private chat chan and teamspeak.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Also, I tried to send you an In-game fleet invite to Case_Straughen@casems but get an error [Fleet] Error inviting to fleet: player not found. If you did not specify their handle, try “character@handle”.

Is the spelling correct?

I sent a friend request to @casems as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.