Application for CaptainProton7

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for CaptainProton7

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Taylor
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Ryan Michael Taylor@captainproton7#9106
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am a veteran player looking for an active, friendly and helpful fleet, where I can also help my fellow captains, and hang out and talk about all things Star Trek. I want to be part of a fleet that has a rank system like Starfleet, because that’s just really fun, and is another roleplay aspect for me.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am lifelong Star Trek and SciFi fan, and have a lot of great memories of watching Star Trek movies and shows with my dad. I sing and play guitar and piano, and love to write my own music. I love reading Star Trek novels, and am currently writing my own Epic Space Fantasy series. I live in the same US State the Captain Janeway is from (Indiana) and I am happily married to the love of my life. I love Star Trek Online, and have played for 9 years, and very much want to be an active, kind, and respectful member of the STO Community, and a positive influence in the larger gaming community.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.