Application for Brutishbergen

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Brutishbergen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sulak
    Fleet Member

Hello this is my application for the fleet:

Main character’s name: Sulak@Brutishbergen
    Real Name Ted
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Standard (free to play)
    Tell us about yourself: Just started playing STO – really hooked after only a few days. I prefer combat and diplomacy; willing to do PvP and PvE fleet runs as well as coordinating combat tactics. Big fan of TOS, VOY, and ENT (personal favourite)
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I am looking for an organized fleet, one with multiple avenues, and is willing to work with new players as well as experienced veterans.
    Have you read the rules: Yes
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes.

Hope to be a part of the Strategic Command; Lt Sulak Reporting to the Bridge.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

We will get you a fleet invite soon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

EDIT: Tried sending an invite, but it gave me an error saying you were already in a fleet. You will need to leave your old fleet before we can invite you to the 44th. Let us know when you have done so, and we can send it again.

Sulak
    Fleet Member

Advising I have left that other fleet. Looking forward to being a member of the 44th!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.