Application for BrianLeach@bjleac01

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for BrianLeach@bjleac01

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Brian Leach@bjleac01 (main, human FED); K’redek@bjleac01 (Klingon KDF); Tallina@bjleac01 (Romulan, FED); Toussand@bjleac01 (human FED), George Taylor@bjleac01 (human FED)
    • Previous fleets: None really. Accepted a few random invites to see the fleet screens, but they were never active, engaging fleets so I always left them and ignored future invites.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Been looking for a casual, but active fleet and posted to r/STO where CTek20 (U.S.S. Verity NCC-97000) mentioned this group, which sounds like exactly what I’m looking for.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a life long Trek fan who’s played STO off and on for years, on multiple systems, but finally making it a point to complete everything, do endgame items, and actually learn how to create useful builds for my favorite ships with my primary character now that I have a gaming PC again.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Brian
    Fleet Member

Hi Frarry – thank you so much! And I hate to ask, but could you please resend the invite? I’m so sorry. I may have accidentally dismissed it. I was trying to pay attention, but I’ve been inundated with invites in the social hub areas, and I may have gotten click-happy and hit decline. There’s also a good chance my new puppy was figuring out which part of my office to test as her next chew toy and I wasn’t as focused as I should’ve been.

Thank you again!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.