Application for Bnowski2

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Bnowski2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bnowski2
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: @MichaelBnowski2 (Main), @OneAltBnowski2#1031, @TacAltBnowski2#5307, @SciAltBnowski2#6613, @DocAltBnowski2#5852, @OpsAltBnowski2#4924, @SecAltBnowski2#7435, @EngAltBnowski2#7220
    • Previous fleets: 26th Fleet (Preditorian), 38th Fleet (Argo), 47th Fleet (Wayfarer)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I would like a ‘Home’ for the crew I have built up. Preferably a stable home, and not one that’s going to fizzle out on me. I like structure, I like ‘time tested’ but I’m also not looking for overly ridged or overtly ‘clique’. Some place I can be myself, share my stories, and be appreciated.
    • Tell us about yourself: I am a Role-player (If the previous fleets are any indication). I prefer Forum based RP, with a heavy emphasis on in-game graphic attachments. (That means I like adding pictures, preferably in game shots that go along with what I’m writing). I was in the 26th for about a year before I left due to disagreements with a Moderator, and I left the 38th after 3 years due to again, moderator conflicts. I don’t see myself as a problem player, clashes occurred primarily over creative differences (And well, when your fighting against someone who runs the thing, its either their way or the highway).

Yes, I do have 1 Main Account, and 7 Alternate accounts. I have been known to Play on up to 5 Accounts at the same time. (Roleplay only, not active missions) This allows my ‘Crew’ to interact with people, and up until my computer started slowing down on me, I was pretty decent at it. I have mostly treated STO as a Solo Story Game, but kind of lost interest after the Iconian Storyline and dove into the wild west of personal fleet lore/stories.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Bnowski2
    Fleet Member

FED Crew Characters:

Maikull@MichaelBnowski – Human Captain – Main Account (Delta Recruit, Lvl 65)
    Stern@OneAltBnowski2#1031 – Betazoid First Officer/Intelligence (Lvl 65)
    Brannigan@TacAltBnowski2#5307 – Andorian Tactical Officer/Flight Control (Lvl 65)
    Vera@SciAltBnowski2#6613 – Half Romulan/Half Vulcan Science Officer (Lvl 65)
    Roptojmey@DocAltBnowski2#5852 – Klingon Chief Medical Officer (Lvl 65)
    Three of Fourteen@OpsAltBnowski2#4924 – ExB Chief Operations/2nd Officer (Lvl 65)
    Marco@SecAltBnowski2#7435 – Photonic Lifeform Security Officer (Lvl 65)
    Southerland@EngAltBnowski2#7220 – Bolian Chief Engineer (Lvl 10)

KDF Crew Characters:
    Roh’Khan@MichaelBnowski – Acamarian Captain – Main Account (Lvl 65)
    V’ecna@OneAltBnowski2#1031 – Klingon First Officer (Lvl 5)
    Thraak@TacAltBnowski2#5307 – Gorn Tactical/Security Enforcer (Lvl 5)
    Becca@SciAltBnowski2#6613 – Orion Spymaster/Communications (Lvl 5)
    Kronq@OpsAltBnowski2#4924 – Ship Pilot (Lvl 4)
    Gormesh@EngAltBnowski2#7220 (Lvl 5)

Realizing Now that my KDF Crew are SEVEARLY under leveled. If you would like, you can just add my two main account Characters (Maikull and Roh’Khan), and once/if I pass initiation, we can work on adding in the rest. (again, I only RP on most of these, so their actual presence in the fleet is nominal, point being I didn’t realize my KDF Crew weren’t even Fleet Eligible till just now :P)</span></span>

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Bnowski2. Reason: Re-formatting. Copy and Paste are NOT my friends here
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.