Application for @Blazehomewrecker

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @Blazehomewrecker

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    @Blazehomewrecker
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Redgate@Blazehomewrecker

Real Name (first name only): Brandon

Location (at least time zone): Swansea/England (Depending on Uni) GMT+0

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver, but seriously considering buying lifetime

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): My trek game history is limited, I’ve spent a few hundred hours on ST Bridge Commander with the Kobayshi Maru mod on, I’ve been beta testing the Star Trek Armada III mod for Sins of a solar empire, and i completed ST legacy a few times and sunk some hours into various mods for it. My love for ST was what caused me to start writing screen plays in my free time, I have an obsession with the DS9 episode “In the pale moonlight” and DS9 is my favorite ST (Sisko is brilliant character played by a brilliant actor) I’ve been on and off STO in the past, but since I’ve started Uni and now actually have a proper PC, STO has become an on for a long time and I cant see it ending, hence the desire for lifetime subscription.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I wanted to join one of the best fleets I could find that went all out and put everything into everything they did. The 44th seemed the much more logical choice than any other fleet which is smaller or less well equipped. I wanted to be the best and join the best.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes :3

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes :3

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Your invite has been sent. In the meantime, please see this link on how to join our private channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.