Application for Azep

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Azep

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    alxl
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Kora@Azep (Federation), Veraneth@Azep (Klingon)
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I enjoy playing STO casually, but that means that some aspects of the game are hard to get into because of the fairly steep investment. So I’m looking for a fleet that’ll open up those aspects of the game while still allowing me to continue playing casually.
    • Tell us about yourself: My name is Alex but I often go by alxl. After many people recommended it to me, I finally took the plunge and watched TNG a few years ago and was totally drawn into it, so I watched DS9 right after (loved it) and have recently begun watching Voyager. Although MMOs like STO aren’t usually my cup of tea, I enjoy the space combat a lot – there’s pretty much no other game that I can think of that has co-op space combat like this game’s. Also making a barrage of pretty colors spew out the front of my ship is nice to look at 🙂
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    RoaDKiLL
    Vice-Admiral

Hi Alex,

I’ve managed to invite Veraneth but Kora is not accepting invitations at the moment. It may be that you have another fleet’s invite pending or you may have it set to ignore fleet invites. Please let me know if you figure out the issue and I can issue the invite to Kora.

Welcome aboard

Peace and Long Life

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.