Application for AnotherTrekky

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for AnotherTrekky

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Trekman
    Fleet Member

Hello,

I hereby ask for permission to use my phasers in the name of the 44th Fleet….

Main character’s name: Colton@AnotherTrekky
    Real Name (first name only): Roman
    Location (at least time zone): Vienna/Austria
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):

I have been a Trekker for …hmmm… decades – enough nerd to use an Enterprise-shaped pizza cutter but not enough to visit conventions in a Ferengi costume….
    I started my online gaming career with Asheron’s Call in 2000, and my very first character name already was “Trekman” (Trekman The Axeman, Senior Skullsplitter).
    I continued with Asheron’s Call 2 until its demise, Anarchy Online, Horizons (briefly), Everquest II (briefly), Age Of Conan, and probably a few more until Rift most recently.
    And of course WoW for a while, and briefly after each new expansion.

Nowadays I play Lord Of The Rings Online and STO mostly.
    I am also peeking into Guild Wars II, and I re-activate my accounts in WoW and Rift from time to time….just too many games and not enough time….

My guild of the other games did not start STO as a fleet, and I did not bother to join a fleet yet.
    However the fleet content added over time – like Starbases – made the idea to join a fleet more appealing to me.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    I am a guildmate of Syrdeth in other online games. He recently joined this fleet and recommended it to me.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): yes
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: yes – although my guild’s system of choice is Ventrilo. Normally I use it listen-only without a mic since this is sufficient when attending Raids,….

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Permission granted!

We will get you a fleet invite soon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard

EDIT: It’s giving me an error when i try to send an invite. Is your character name above exactly as it appears when you type in chat?

Trekman
    Fleet Member

Yes it is.

@AnotherTrekky is my Handle.

Colton is my highest Federation character.
    Trekutus would be another of my Federation characters.

Trek’osh is my Klingon levl 50.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.