Application for Andy1884

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Andy1884

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andy1884
    Fleet Member

Hopefully I’ve got this right 😉

Main character’s name: Esco@andy1884 (This is so we can find you in game)
    Real Name (first name only): Andy (you’d never have guessed, right?)
    Location (at least time zone): Hessen, Germany
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver, although I’ve put far too much real cash into the game!
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):

Erm, always been the sort of gamer that has played one game relentlessly for a few years at a time – Football Manager, Age of Empires, Command and Conquer, Sim City and Sins of a Solar Empire are the games I’ve been into historically, and I’ve never been a fan of first person shooters (hence I’m fairly useless in ground STO 🙁 )

As for Trek History, I’m an Enterprise fan. Not too keen on TOS I’m afraid (boo, hiss, I know, I’m too young to get the production values!), and I watched DS9 and TNG as a kid. Big fan of T’Pol (who isn’t?) Daniels, Reed and the almighty Shran. Most Sci Fi I love or hate, in the former is Space:Above and Beyond, Firefly, Star Wars and Buck Rogers, in the latter BSG, Bsbylon 5 and Dr Who.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    I made a post on the official forums about how I needed a new fleet (my old one had no prospect of promotion beyond inactive as all the higher members had left the game, there are people in the fleet as ‘inactive’ who donated 1.5m plus!) I also – finally – think I’m good enough at The Cure Found to start playing the elite as a team and not let the others down, and maybe the other stfs will follow!

Anyway, Latinumbar responded and suggested you guys, I checked out my options and you looked like the closest to what I wanted!

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57

Yep – I can be anti-Gorn though, right?

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes and No. For pre organised STFs and the like, of course. However I’m not one to sit around all day chatting when theres Gorn to blast (in fact I turn sound off unless im ‘in action’.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Welcome!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.