Application for anarch42

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for anarch42

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    anarch42
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: nukutis@anarch42 (50 fed eng)
    Real Name (first name only): James
    Location (at least time zone): Texas
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Three@anarch42 – Rom (fed)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:Lifetime
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I started in Beta and purchased the lifetime when first offered. Played to 50 then stopped playing. I got interested again when the new expansion came out. My fed is presently in a fleet with only me active in it. I’m almost exclusively playing my rommy now.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I saw you guys on the STO forums and you look like you have it together.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):Yes
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Tried sending an invite but it said you were already in a fleet. Have you left your old fleet?

anarch42
    Fleet Member

I’ll log in after the downtime and remove Nukutis from the old fleet. Three isn’t in any fleet.

anarch42
    Fleet Member

I got in long enough to remove myself from my old fleet… Let’s see if I can get on my rommy at all today. Also, for some reason, my text is defaulting to black on the forum.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

@anarch42 wrote:

I got in long enough to remove myself from my old fleet… Let’s see if I can get on my rommy at all today. Also, for some reason, my text is defaulting to black on the forum.

The black text fixes itself in a few minutes.

And, for now, unable to connect to login server.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.