Application for Albabarn

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Albabarn

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Albabarn
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: michae@albabarn
    Real Name (first name only): Mike
    Location (at least time zone): Scotland, Edinburgh
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver (thinking of moving to Gold)
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Watched Star Trek for as long as I can remember. Always loved the ships and the space aspect of it. Loved the Armada games. Reached Vice Admiral a few days ago and now working towards getting better equipment. Currently in a fleet however they are inactive (and primarily German which I unfortunatly don’t speak) however I have been helping them build up their starbase (often feels like I may be the only one 🙂 )
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I have been looking into different fleets for the past few weeks and the 44th seem to me to be one of the best. Your site has given me all the info I could ask for and from reading various forum posts I think i’d fit in here well.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

We will get you an invite soon. Please make sure that you have left your old fleet. To do this, bring up the fleet window, and select the ‘Roster’ tab at top. At the bottom corner, click the ‘Leave’ button.

In the meantime, see this thread for more info about the fleet and also how to join our private chat channel.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

EDIT: Tried sending you an invite, but gave me an error saying you were already in a fleet. Follow the steps above to leave your old one.

Albabarn
    Fleet Member

Thanks for that, I can confirm that I am no longer part of any fleet and I have also joined the private channel.

Thanks again,

Mike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.