Application for ___Peregrin___

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ___Peregrin___

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peregrin
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Ranolf@Peregrin
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime
    Tell us about yourself:

I’ve been part of a gaming group centered on a particular MMO for several years. Unfortunately STO never caught on with them, so the fleet they’d originally formed has been inactive for some time. I have pretty much solo’d three STO characters to the highest level (Two Feds and one Klingon), but am looking for a similar experience to what I had in that other guild, where I made a lot of friends and learned a lot about the game we played through shared experience. As a result I have not been part of Elite STF’s or other types of content geared towards teams.
    I am a Trek fan, especially TOS and DS9, but really all of the series. I’m a Dad with 3 kids, work for a communications company, and volunteer my time as well.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    I’ve been in game a fair bit more lately due to the demise of the core game of my previous guild, and after looking through the Official STO forums I settled on a couple of possibilities. The 44th won me over with the recruiting videos and information on this site. The moto “Vires per unitatem – Strength through unity” is very similar to my previous guild, “Strength through Diversity”. so it seemed like you guys were my type of gamers.

I’ve read the rules.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?:
    I’m looking forward to meeting you guys in T/S

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings, and thanks for applying to the 44th.

We will get you a fleet invite soon. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Let us know if you have any questions, and welcome aboard.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

OK. Invite is sent. If you let us know what your alts’ names are, we can get them added too. We got a kdf fleet as well.

Peregrin
    Fleet Member

Wow… that was quick. Thanks.
    I’m logging into the game and checking a couple of my alts to make sure they’re not still in the old dead fleet, but I’ll get back to you on that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.