Aplication for Vindleth

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Aplication for Vindleth

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vindleth
    Fleet Member

Hi,
    Character name: Vind Silverleaf
    My name: Igor
    Account: Freebie (may change in the future)
    Myself: In real life i dabble in programming; working for small company with standard work hours. As for true me i like computer games. Used to play STO back in beta but then WoW got my attention. Also played LordOfTheRingsOnline some time back. I consider my self casual player, im not really obsessed with loot as much as nice gameplay. I like a witty and well placed joke anytime. Would like to learn more about sto, stfs and fleet action. This is supposed to be an mmo after all. I choose tactical commander and at the moment im flying akira class patrol ship. Would like to get defiant eventually (like all other noobs :-D). Did some research on equiping it and talents but still learning all the ropes.
    44th: I have been searching the forums for a casual guild with some social aspect too and yours seems like a nice one. I never considered my self as a hardcore player and from what i read your guild seems to understand that.
    Rules: I have read them, and they all seem like a common sense everyone should have.
    Teamspeak is no problem but most of the time i just listen. (Not much of a talker :-D.)

Thank you for considering this application.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Greetings, and thanks for applying to the 44th.

In order for us to send an invite, we need to know your @handle. Specifically, the system requires the exact name that appears when you type something in the chat window. Example: Vind Silverleaf@handle. Please let us know what your handle is.

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

Sorry about that
    Vind@vindleth

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Thanks for applying to the 44th.

A fleet invite has been sent. You should receive it the next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread for info about the fleet and how to join the private fleet channel:
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard!

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

Thank you for having me.

Vindleth
    Fleet Member

Hello,

I have not been playing STO for quite a while. Is it ok if I get invited back? Do I need to fill out some other application?

Boy, do I have a ton of game-related questions?

My handle is <span style=”background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85); color: #ffffff; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;”>@vindleth</span>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.