Application for YetiBandito

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for YetiBandito

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    YetiBandito
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: YetiBandito@YetiBandito#75029 Fed
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am new to the game and found your beginner page to be helpful.
      Having some people to talk to and guide me is the next logical step to evaluate longer term prospects of the game.I also found your rules to be in line with my preferred environment and there don’t seem to be any negative comments about the 44th compared to other fleets.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a long time fan of Star Trek first through the movies and then the various series on afternoon tv.
      One of the first things I did on the internet was joining an IRC text chat group that was running Star Trek RP sessions.
      That was one of the only things you could do with a 56k modem without falling into financial ruin :DI’ve played many Star Trek video games but I wasn’t looking for another MMO after finally quitting WoW so I never picked up STO till now.
      I also enjoy the occasional Star Trek Ascendancy table top game with friends.

I work in software QA for business software and occasionally do alpha/beta tests for games in my free time.
      I moderate a few Discord servers for Paradox Interactive games.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by YetiBandito.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.