Application for ethylene315

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ethylene315

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sophroniscus
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Sophroniscus@ethylene315
    Real Name (first name only): Duncan
    Location (at least time zone): PST CA
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): no alt
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver atm
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Been a fan of star trek since I was young watch from the original star trek to Enterprise meet majority of each cast in real life. Played WOW, SWTOR, RIFT, and Guild Wars 2
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Heard a lot about you from word of mouth. Looking for active mature helpful group.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):
    Rules: Yes I read the rules and regulations, and history as well.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: yes I do have teamspeak and willing to participate in active chat.

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Tried sending you an invite, but says you are already in a fleet. Need to leave your old fleet first.

sophroniscus
    Fleet Member

ok I should be back on around 5pm pst after work I will leave my current fleet to join yours. Thank you for the invite.

The name Latinumbar is the name I can pm ingame?

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

@sophroniscus wrote:

ok I should be back on around 5pm pst after work I will leave my current fleet to join yours. Thank you for the invite.

The name Latinumbar is the name I can pm ingame?

I have multiple toons, so search for @Latinumbar. I’m usually online after 9pm PST. In the meantime, see this thread and join our private chat channel.
    http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.