Application for Dro88

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Dro88

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan
    Fleet Member
    • Main character’s name: Xiphox@dro88
    • Full Alt character names: FED-Xipher[55], Dakurozu[18],Va’Jar[60]  KDF: Pending Creation Eventually
    • Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Lifetime from way back at launch, actually haven’t played much since end of subscription days, just a few months when Romulan expansion was released and the last two weeks when I picked it back up.
    • Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Former avid gamer, then had kids so the struggle is real to squeeze some time in with 2 toddlers currently.  Been playing MMORPGs since Ultima Online when it launched, then have been in different ones over the years.  I think of myself as more of the old school MMORPGs, I prefer the long game and learning by practical means and working through things.  Other than that, I’m normally quite unless I’m at least 90% certain I know what I’m talking in a conversation.
    • Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:  The couple of places I found the description of the group, that was recently bumped in forums, or being discussed, peaked my interest as I’m not going to be able to commit vast amount of time for requirements, and more just looking for a social side of the fleet, to run some of the group content with and being involved when I can to figure out exactly what I’m doing and improving as I figure things out.
    • Previous Fleets: Only fleet in STO I’ve been in, for more than the 3 minutes it taken me to find the leave fleet button after accidently accepting blind invite while trying to dock at the spaceport, has been Sinister Swarm.
    • Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations: Yes.
    Frarry
    Participant

I sent a note to you on Discord about problems I had inviting two of your toons: Xipher and Dakurozu.

Also, of note, you were invited into the Delta fleet since Zeta is rather full at the moment. It just means that when you reach LT you’ll have a fully developed set of fleet holdings to work with.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.