Application for Draconin2000

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Draconin2000

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Myrddin Draconin
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Storme@Draconin2000 (My Main Fed & most played character), Gummi@Draconin2000, Tevbak@Draconin2000 (Main Rom and 2nd most played character), Tarak@Draconin2000, Arata@Draconin2000, Durak@Draconin2000, Ker@Draconin2000
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I have played primarily on console for several years, and am in charge of my fleet on there, and would like to find other people to play with on PC now and then as I try to get more into the PC version again after a long time.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a 44-year-old Autistic & ADHD stay at home dad with 2 kids (10 & 3), currently in an online collage program for video game design and development. These courses have allowed me to renew my interest in the PC version of STO, which I first started playing originally just before the release of the first “Episode”, where they introduced the Devidians.

As the leader of a PSN STO fleet (The 5th Fleet), I was also curious if there would be any interest in the possibility of eventually incorporating the 5th as a console wing of the 44th. It’s not a big deal, just a thought I had while filling this out.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.