Application for beartrap81

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for beartrap81

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sherwin
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Talon@beartrap81#2143 FED
    • Previous fleets: Pegasus Command STO (Left mainly because very little activity or no one on when looking for help.)
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’ve played a dozen or more MMO’s over the years and have never gotten around to trying STO. Always wanted to, but always end up getting sidetrack by something else or completely immersed in another game. That is until about 3 months ago, when I ended up binging the entire Star Trek collection of movies during a weekend.I want to join the 44th mainly because I’ve seen a few members in game playing, and have played with a few in random TFO’s over a course of a few weeks for the daily event. Which is more then I can say about the last fleet I was recruited into, nothing against them but they are definitely not as active. So my impression is that there are more players that are active in the 44th.

As somewhat of a new player I don’t mind playing solo but looking for some guidance when I do have a questions or two about a system in the game would be extremely helpful. Sometimes the information when I look it up online for STO is misleading or years old. Some of it still relevant but others not as helpful or definitely out of date. It would just be better getting that little bit of extra information from active Fleet members. Also some social interaction in a MMO would be nice.

• Tell us about yourself: I like a lot of different sci-fi and fantasy IPs Star Wars, Conan, The Dark Crystal, Alien(s) mostly a lot of the 80’s films and some of the things released in 90s- and early 2000s. But I grew up on the original Star Trek because both my parents loved the original show. I definitely wore out the VHS of Wrath of Khan growing up.I work in a hospital on the overnight shift working 7 days on and having 7 days off. So I definitely play a lot of games when it comes to those days when I am not on rotation. Of course I do run errands, hang with a few friends here and there, visit and or baby-sit my 2 nephews and niece, and or decide to go visit some relatives and friends on the West Coast of the US. Or just disappear for a week, two, or three using the PTO for a vacation somewhere or go hiking in one of the national parks.

I have a mixed German Shepard Chow named Jose and he’s 7 years old now so I bring him along on some of the hikes if I decide to bring him along on a not so lengthy road trip for it. I was happily married for 10 years but 2 years later for the betterment, divorced, sometimes “it doesn’t just work”.

Lastly I am current playing The First Descendant with a few friends when ever we are all on at once for fun, Baldur’s Gate 3 for the story enjoyment, CK3, HOI4, Stellaris, and Total War: Warhammer 3 for my war sim, and strategy fix.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 5 days, 10 hours ago by Sherwin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.