These are the voyages of ChaosSgt60

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Holodeck These are the voyages of ChaosSgt60

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Hey @Marcase or anyone else good with Klingon, I was think of using the name; Night Hunter – Ram Wamwl’ for this ship, do I have the name right?

Or would it be Ram’Wamwl’? I been trying some translators online, and I am getting some conflicting spellings.

aka @sgtken60 "the Grumpy Old Klingon"

horridperson
    Fleet Member

I think it would be RamWamwI’.  Treating night hunt as a compound noun with wI’ as the suffix that “personifies” it (hunter from hunt).  No superflous ” ‘ ”  breaking the compound noun.  My Klingon is a bit rusty.

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

My Klingon is a bit rusty

Thanks Horrid 07

horridperson
    Fleet Member

NP.  Qapla’!

or

Senghom Qapla’

Senghom is a best guess translation of, “no problem”.  The literal translation would be “little/small trouble”  (Seng trouble, hom it’s diminutive).

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by horridperson. Reason: Nerdy language after writing NP wondering
    Marcase
    Admin
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

What Horrid said. 😉

Also, just “Ram! Wham!” works fine too!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

horridperson
    Fleet Member

I can’t help you make your ship pew pew better, but I might be able to help you name it 😀 .

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

I can’t help you make your ship pew pew better, but I might be able to help you name it .

Thanks for the help, I am trying JJ_Jiminey and Sukobi’s for the ship here is what I have so far – I know the Elachi Crescent Dual Heavy Cannons do not hit as hard as Spiral Wave – BUT they do make easier to aim :), https://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/de35f3ec1687071a6bf1f7240c6c6541

What Horrid said.

Hiyas Marcase how you been? Miss going on TFOs with you and Shark Boss.

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Well for the last few days I have just have been running my alts as Dil and EC generators I have them parked at B’Tran Cluster working it.

But I have been playing the crap out of I.K.S. RamWamwI’ and it’s crew, and this Captain Qul’vaj – a while back I asked about what ship to get and one of the Fleet suggested the getting Fleet Suliban Silik Flight Deck Assault Carrier, I now can see why.

I have gone back to beams, I just like them more, in the Front I have a Epic Disruptor Wide Angle Dual Heavy Beam Bank Mk XV, a Epic Spiral Wave Disruptor Dual Beam Bank Mk XV, two VR Spiral Wave Disruptor Beam Array Mk X 9just picked up this morning) and a UR Dark Matter Quantum Torpedo Launcher Mk XV.

On her stern – two VR Spiral Wave Disruptor Beam Array Mk X, and VR House Martok Disruptor 360-Degree Energy Weapon Mk XII.

For my Hanger Pets – two UR Elite Scorpion Fighter Squadron, it is something watch when they ALL fire High Yield Torpedo I on a target, LoL in my Role Player’s mind I can hear the target Ship’s Captain screaming “Brace for impact!!!” LoL.

And for the first time I bought Keys during the sale, and unlocked some Boxes, yeah I know I should sale them BUT I wanted to try it at least once, I got some stuff and lobi, no ship (BUT I did not think I would get one), I picked a Epic console the improves/reduces all my BOff recharge time and deploys Defensive Drones (and I can’t remember the name/at work LoL).

I am having so much fun with this ship, it’s even got me re-thinking my choice for the Event III!

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Well here is a closer look at my build so far for the I.K.S RamWamwI’ I also got to do a TFO with the outstanding young Lady @GallifreyCaptain.

And a huge thanks to @JJ_Jiminey and @Sukobi for this wonderful guide that has helped with the build https://startrek.44thfleet.com/jj_jiminey-and-sukobis-progressive-directed-energy-weapon-cannon-series-part-1-introduction-free-to-play/

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by SgtKen60.

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Well I thought I better add a small update – I have been playing a lot of the Summer Event, and even made a new Cardassian/KDF Captain.

While I am no expert on the Summer Event I have always enjoyed it, since it was the first event I tried in STO. So I got everything I wanted for my New Captain, so I am going to break out Jaxie and get her to the Event starting this afternoon after work.

So here is some of my Risa Pictures 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.