Application for Olwin1

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Olwin1

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Olwin
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Yirar@olwin1#0950
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? well I really have been looking for a fleet to join like I am Vice Admiral and I don’t even have a fleet
    • Tell us about yourself: I am called Olwin (yes that is my real name ppl laugh at me cos of it) I am a very active player and if I can join the fleet I will contribute as much as I can
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @olwin1#0950

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hello

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

also, i’ll need a character name (or names) to invite to fleet. the “@olwin1#0950” refers to your account, not a specific character.  I sent a friend invite for the same reason: it’s a fast way to get a character name.

so really, there are 3 ways this can work:

• you can post your character name on this forum thread
    • you can accept my friend invite and once i confirm that you’re on a character you want invited to fleet, i’ll do so
    • you can join our custom chat channel ingame (type “/channel_join 44th-diplo” (no quotes)) and say something there

anyway, welcome to the 44th! hope your time here is good.

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

alright, so you accepted my friend request, but then you logged off without telling me if that was a character you wanted in the fleet.

so i saw Olwin@olwin1#0950

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Olwin. Nice profile image. 😄 Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Olwin
    Fleet Member

Hi,  sorry I suddenly left my wifi was having issues

aka @olwin1#0950

Josh Lipe
    Fleet Member

Hi Olwin, I just got back to playing the game and being active in the fleet. I look forward to playing with you.

aka @victorybeast86

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.